Get to know us
Relationships are key to how we operate
Our goal is to become a part of your business, working alongside you to help build your successes and also help guide you through the tougher times.
One of our specialties is using the newest technologies, which allows us to make sophisticated forecasts helping you to be well informed when you’re strategising future plans – whether it be for the coming year, or far ahead into the future.
We work efficiently to save you time, so you can get more of what you need – time to run the other parts of your business.
What you can expect from us
- A focus on rural business and the methods that best work for the industries within it
- Guidance in how to best utilise new technologies help you get maximum benefits out of your finances and future financial planning
- Willingness to learn about more than just your business, but your family, your future plans and how to best ensure a secure future for the wider picture
- A sense of trust that not only are your Accounting systems well catered for, but that we can help make your business more productive
- A reliable partner to see you through major changes and any challenges your business faces
- The promise of professional, on-the spot advice when you need it
Stem was originally established as The Business Results Group in Te Puke in 1994, we’ve been focused on providing world class service from the beginning. A client advisory board was held and clients were asked the vital question – “forget how accountants have traditionally served you, what are your needs and wants? What parts of your business are keeping you awake at night?” Client feedback led to the complete redesign of services and standards.
Nearly 26 years on and with a team of 14, Stem has expanded and evolved at a similar rate to many of the original and now highly successful clients.
- Assist clients in achieving their goals
- Reduce stress for clients
- The more we do for our clients, the more they save
- Our clients are more than “just another client” to us
- Assist clients to make great business decisions and become more productive
Our Core Values
- Do it once, do it right!
- Have an open mind – new lessons, new experiences.
- Share ideas
Our Core Purpose
To help make small businesses become more productive.
- Functional – an efficient, timely system of getting to the bottom of the numbers
- Economic – value for money, it won’t cost you an arm and a leg
- Emotional – easy solutions
Stem in the Community
The Business Results Group are actively involved in the community and take pride in supporting local events and charities.
Events we have sponsored in the last 12 months
- BOP Dairy Industry Awards
- New Zealand Dairy Industry Awards
- Te Puke Squash Club
- Paengaroa Schools Top Team Event
- Te Puke Contract Bridge Club
- Otamarakau School Fishing Competiton
- Pongakawa School Agriculture Day
- Te Ranga School Possum Hunt
- Te Puke Tennis Club
- Te Puke Events & Promotions (EPIC)
- Te Puke Club incl. Fishing Section
We’ve also donated to
- Tauranga Volunteer Coastguard
- Trustpower TECT Rescue Helicopter